Get the right equipment from a moving company (companies sell their equipment much cheaper): newspaper, tape, bubble wrap, standard size boxes. Avoid used boxes, they are less resistant and less practical.
Put the heavy objects at the bottom of the boxes, the lighter ones on top and fill the boxes in a way that is easy to handle. Use 2ft / cube boxes for heavy items (books, canned goods, tools, etc.) and for light items (dishes, bedding, clothes, etc.) use larger boxes.
Stock up on bubble wrap, unprinted newspaper and towels to pack your fragile items. If you do not want to wash your dishes once again, make sure you do not use printed newsprint. Clearly mark the destination of your boxes and / or their contents with a large felt pen or a colored paper associated with each room (blue - bathroom, pink-room for the child, etc.).
We have mattress bags of all sizes. Do not forget to order yours for the day of your move (a few dollars only).
To facilitate the removal of clothes already hanging on hangers, please note that we offer three free wardrobe boxes for the duration of your move.
Use boxes for mirrors or paintings for the duration of your move.
- Boxes 1.5p.c. 19.5 x 14.5 x 8.5 "= 1.99 $ / ch
- Boxes 2.0p.c. 18 x 15 x 13 "= $ 2.50 / ch
- Boxes 4.0p.c. 18 x 18 x 21 "= $ 4.00 / ch
- Standard box of tables / mirror37.5 x 4.5 x 27 "= 7.99 $ / ch
- Wardrobe Boxes 24 x 21 x 48 = $ 15.00 / ch
- Clear tape roll (132 m) = $ 1.99 / ch
- Wrapping paper (10 lbs.) -150 sheets = $ 12.99 / ch
- Paper wrapping (25 lbs) -375 sheets = $ 22.99 ch
- Corrugated paper 24 × 36 = 10.99 $ / ch
- Queen Mattress Plastic Bag = $ 4.99 / ch
- Plastic bag for king mattress = $ 6.99 / ch