THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR YOUR MOVING
Looking for the best price for your local or long-distance move?
At Moving Cargo, you benefit from a 100% professional moving service at very reasonable and transparent hourly rates. Transparency is the most important part of our work policy.
Our competitive rates will be based on 3 criteria
- The date of your move
- The volume of work to be done (the number of movers required for your move)
- The distance between the two addresses
Here is how billable work time is calculated
- - Working time begins when you put your signature on the contract (on the day of your move) and stops when the movers leave the destination point.
- - An extra hour of travel is charged for the return trip to Montreal. This covers the company's expenses to reach your departure address and return from your destination address to our home base.
- - We charge min. two hours of work + 1h extra for the trip. All extra time will be charged per quarter of an hour.
We do not charge extra for plasma TVs, glass tables, sofa beds, etc. For some special items (such as a piano, pool table, safe etc.) there is an extra charge. Extra costs for special items will be provided when you submit a quote online or by phone. For the long-distance move, the price will be calculated according to the distance between the two addresses and of course the time required for your move (1 day, 2 days, etc ...). That's why we strongly advise you to call us by phone or send us a free online quote. Take 2 minutes to make the estimate online and receive the response within an hour.
Having detailed the 5 cheapest moving packages we offer, choose the one that suits you best and we will be there to serve you.