Moving Piano Montreal – Best value on the island of Montreal, North Shore and South Shore.
Piano Moving in Montréal, the Laurentians and Lanaudière, Montérégie and everywhere in the Eastern. Our professional movers support the transportation of your upright piano, tail, safe or dental chair.
Relocating Cargo is your transportation specialist and Montreal piano movers, North Shore, South Shore. This is because, the movement of your valuable assets requires a rigorous approach and we are dealing with the greatest care. Our experience lay at:
- Moving upright piano
- Concert piano moving
- Moving harmonium
With a simple upright piano on the ground floor to upstairs concert piano, we have all the necessary equipment and qualified personnel, to ensure your relocating Montreal piano remains a beautiful memory.
We use specific equipment and crates specially designed for art works in order to provide the best protection during transport.
We are known for our professionalism and our expertise in transportation and relocating Montreal piano of all kinds (moving upright piano, grand piano, organ, harpsichord, and harmonium) safely and without bad surprises. The transport is performed by experienced piano movers using specific equipment and great physical strength. Entrust your best Montreal piano movers, North Shore and South Shore!
HERE ARE THE CLASSIC PIANO MONTREAL MOVING STEPS, NORTH SHORE AND SOUTH SHORE:
- Piano is protected with blankets or plastics.
- Packaging (covers) is fixed with a plastic film.
- To optimize the weight of piano, movers will dismantle the mobile piano pieces : the Crankset (lyre), feet, etc ( grand pianos).
- Establishment of a “skid” to avoid direct contact of the piano with the ground during the handling of the piano.
- Piano is pegged as a whole.
- Balancing of piano on the dolly.
- Preparation to descent the stairs (as appropriate) so that it should be embarked in the truck.
- The transportation of piano to the new destination.
- The piano is prepared to enter the destination address.
- The pieces that have been removed are resettled in their place.
- The complete removal of the package.
- The piano is placed in the desired location.
Take it without hesitation your transport and relocation piano to experts in moving piano Montréal. We will take all precautions that are useful for performing your relocation piano Montréal, under the best conditions. Choosing Moving Cargo means choosing true professionals for heavy and fragile objects. Call us to know the prices for your moving piano Montréal, North Shore, South Shore, we guarantee transparent and affordable prices.
TRANSPORT SERVICES AND MOVING PIANO PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONAL MOVERS IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
Tuning and adjustment:
To ensure the proper functioning of piano, we recommend you to do the tuning and adjustment of the mechanical at least 1-2 times a year. Like this, it remains well granted for longer and you avoid problems that may require you additional expenses (such as in tune).
Piano preservation conditions:
- Do not place the piano near a heating source (at least 2 meters) or in a very damp room. The piano is made primarily of wood and the air is too dry or too wet wood will absorb moisture or lose moisture. This can crack or swell the wood. Even cords expand under the effect of heat and the piano lose tuning.
- Keep a constant temperature (18° C and 23 ° C) and humidity between 50% and 70% in the room where the piano is located.
- Leave a space 4 a 8 inches between the wall and your piano (for the right piano).
- For good acoustic choose a room wooden floor. The concrete floor does not absorb the vibrations of your piano.
- Do not place heavy objects on the piano or plastic items, vinyl, and liquids in general. Heavy objects influence the sound of the piano and plastic items, vinyl or harm the surface of the liquid and the piano mechanism.
- Do not place the piano in front of a window with direct sunlight can change the climate and more discolor the surface piano.